Price 15 USD
5 April 2019
Other ads of this user
13 October 2020, 2:17
Privat person / BusinessPrivat person
I've been catering for communities for a while and teaching some cooking classes in my home.
Many people wanted to know how to "make" sushi rolls instead of just buying for the family. In fact, if you know how to make them, you'll feed the whole army with the same amount of $$. So, here I come. Many of you have been helping me with catering dishes, I'm going to try with half of what I usually charge for my other classes.
1. We'll make two rolls. One is California and the other one is shrimp tempura roll.
2. Since I'll be charging almost the cost of two rolls, I won't be able to switch with other ingredients. (No raw fish)
3. I'll open a class with minimum of 4 people and the class will be about one or one and a half hour long.
4. Imitation crab meat, avocado, tempura shrimp, yellow radish/ cucumber, wasabi, pickled ginger, spicy mayo, eel sauce
5. $15/ person and once you enroll for a class, I may have to ask you to Paypal at least $2 in advance in case of No show (Please, understand this part. I definitely want you to show up for the class)
6. Once some ppl want to attend a class, I'll give you 2-3 class options (days, time)
7. Plates will look like the photos below.
Any questions, plz let me know. Thank you!
Class will be held in Alma/Park 75075
Write your comment here